Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I met Meko, a little black Pomeranian


This is Meko
I went to Sandcastle Days on South Padre Island with Mom and Dad. I had to walk in the hot sun but I like the feel of sand in my paws. There are lots of good smells there too.

I met Meko there. She got to ride in some kind of cart with wheels while I had to walk. Meko is an 8-year-old Pomeranian; she’s coal black and has the coolest hair. Mom and I really liked her looks. I liked her smell too but Mom just wanted to take her picture.

Great profile, don'tcha think?
Something didn’t go right with Mom’s camera. A bright light went off and Meko’s face has some white on it but I know she’s really all black. I’m sorry I didn’t get her email so I could interview her.
By the way, I didn’t potty in the sand! I did find a nice tree on the way back to the car though.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting my picture on your blog. I had a great time visitng with you and playing on the beach and hanging out with my mom and dad at South Padre Island. By the way, you need to get your mom and dad to buy you a car/stroller, it is the ultimate way to travel. Get to buy you some doggles ad you will get multiple interviews and pictures. Take care and safe travel - Meko

    ReplyDelete