Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Get My Own Blog!

My tail is waggin' big-time! I'm starting my own blog and we're going to have fun.

I will post my dog interviews on here and I invite all dogs to share their stories. It's going to be so much fun. Ideas are flitting around in my head so much that I have to stop and run around the house or chase my tail.

I'm so excited. This is as good as any treat - well, maybe not as good as bacon strips, but it's good. Dogs are so cool and I'm proud to be part of the canine kingdom.

I may have to stop and help Hap when he needs me. I'm a working dog, you know. I have to sniff out clues. You know what I've discovered? Bad guys stink!

Did I tell you that I'm the star of two books - Murder Takes a Ride and Murder is for the Birds? Hap takes the credit but you know how it is - I do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment