Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mom, come home

Me - protecting our backyard
Mom's been gone forever... It's just Dad and Peanut and me. Pretty dull around our house. But I've done a great job of keeping Mom's chair warm. I chase all the squirrels away, bark loud to protect our house, take care of Dad, and just keep everything ready for her to come.

I think when she gets here, I'll give her a big sad-eyed, I-haven't-had-any-treats-since-you've-been-gone look and see if it works. She's a softie anyway. I won't chase Peanut for at least the first few minutes and I'll give her plenty of chances to play with my toys.

Wouldn't you think she'd hurry home for that? I don't know what else I can do - besides lots of kisses. I may even let her hug me.

Me - keeping her chair warm

If you see her, will you ask her to hurry?

No comments:

Post a Comment