Sunday, July 22, 2012

Understanding people

I try hard, I really do. People are just hard to figure out. I'll give you some examples.

I hear people walking by our house and I run to the door and give it my best howl to let Mom and Dad know. They don't appreciate it, though. When they yell, "Luke," really loud, I'm in trouble. Geez!

I like to share dinner with my sister, Peanut, but I'm polite. I sit, watch and wait for her to eat first. I still hear, "Luke," in that tone of voice that tells me to get away. I'm just trying to keep her company. Mom and Dad eat their dinner together. Go figure!

I love to hide my toys in Peanut's bed. She might want to play with them too. As usual, I get in trouble for that. Well, I guess I better admit it also gives me a reason to get in there with her.

Life with people can be a challenge but I love it when they hold me or play with me. Guess we just have to work on understanding each other.

1 comment:

  1. Pawwaves Luke. I just learned about you and that your Mom writes stories about your detective adventures. Would you ask her a question for me? Would she be interested to have one of your books reviewed at my blog www.adoptedmomtochazz.wordpress.com ? I have a new page "Chazz's Literary Corner" and I am looking for works to review. Chazz and I are experienced with dog-themed books and films and you can see our work. Please let me know if you get this message, cuz we think your books would make wonderful subjects for review and our readers will lub them too. Links to your social media of course will be included. Thanks Luke. We appreciate it.
    Regards,
    ChazzTheDog and AdoptedMom

    ReplyDelete