Sunday, July 8, 2012

Medicine

Good news. I don't have allurgeez. Bad news. I have some kind of mites. The doctor gave me an awful tasting medicine. Mom and Dad try sneaky ways to get me to take it. Peanut butter is their favorite weapon. I love peanut butter and if they want to stick in those little hard things they call pills, that's okay. But when they try that icky stuff they squirt in my mouth - no way. I'm smart enough to not fall for the peanut butter trick then. Today when Mom got my medicine out, I ran into my house. Can you believe that Dad just got down on the floor and talked to me until I felt sorry for him and came back out? Then Mom came over and squirted that stuff in my mouth. Last time I feel sorry for Dad. They'll have to think of a better trick tomorrow 'cause I'm on to their games.

No comments:

Post a Comment