Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My doctor and me

I think I'm in a hospital. I don't know for sure but I'm staying with my doctor. My allergies keep getting worse and I have new medicine. My doctor checks on me every day. Everything's good here but the shots. Uggghhh!

Have I told you I love going to my doctor and my groomer? They are in the same place and everyone loves me. I just try to be friendly with everyone I meet 'cause I LOVE people.

I don't know when Mom and Dad will come back for me but I'll be ready to go home. I miss my sister, Peanut, even if she doesn't like to play with me.

To be honest, I like it wherever I am - as long as I'm with people who love me.

It pays to be a handsome guy but it's my charm that makes people love me.

Life is good, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment