Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Allergies don't go away.

I wish my allurgeez would go away for good. I had to go back to my doctor again. He's a nice guy but he always gives me pills or shots. Pills are good cause I get them in peanut butter. Shots are bad.

Mom asked the doctor if she should quit giving me peanut butter. My goodness gracious, what a horrible thought. I love that sticky gooey stuff in my mouth. I'm glad he said peanut butter is good for me.

Me - in my baby shirt -tail draggin'

You won't believe what Mom did to me though. She bought a baby shirt and is making me wear it. I know it's to keep me from scratching' and lickin' but get real, Mom. I'm a dog, not a baby. I've been really quiet since she put the shirt on me. Maybe she'll figure out I don't like it.

Sometimes it's hard to be a dog - especially one with allurgeez.

No comments:

Post a Comment