Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grooming time

I have the coolest groomer. Her name is Stephanie and she loves me. I love her friendly smile. She's so colorful. She acts colorful too - all smiles and hugs. I even put up with her kisses. Stephanie gives me a bath every week. I have allurgeez (Mom says it's "allergies"). Stephanie gives me a special bath and I have to soak forever. I don't like that. She can be tough too and I've found that she always wins. I've never won yet when I try to keep her from doing something. Thing is - I really don't mind it too much because when Mom and Dad pick me up, Mom thinks I look handsome and Dad tells me I'm a good boy. I have a pretty cool life. I'm handsome too - just ask Mom! I understand "good boy" but what does handsome mean?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Rosie and I love DeeAnn, my groomer at Grand Slam Grooming. She washes me and trims me and dries me and combs me and fluffs me once every five weeks. She's selling "15 Dogs & a Cat Speak Out" and wants you to interview her other doggies clients. Wanna do that, Mr. Luke? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have a good groomer too. I bet DeAnn and Stephanie would be friends if they knew each other.

    DeAnn is selling my book? Yippee!!! Sure, I'll interview those dogs. It's so much fun to find out what other dogs think.

    We're all cool, aren't we, Rosie? Thanks for telling me.

    ReplyDelete