Thursday, October 25, 2012

My New Book

DeAnne and her husband, Otto Orive, own Grand Slam Grooming in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania.

Becky letting DeAnne know she's a good Mommy.
They loved my last book, 15 Dogs & a Cat Speak Out!, so much that they asked me to interview many of the dogs that they groom. Mom has to help too.

Anyway, Mom and I are busy working on the interviews. The dogs are so cool and I love to read their answers - plus I learn a lot of new stuff. Most of all, I get reminded how much all of us dogs love our families. I wonder what they'd do without us.

Gotta get back to work. I stretch up next to Mom and her computer and relax for her while she works. I even let her stop to pet me. It's a hard job but somebody has to do it.

DeAnne, we're working!

No comments:

Post a Comment