Thursday, August 18, 2016

My trip to Ft Smith, Arkansas

I found lots of great smells in Ft Smith and had a great time. My favorite part of the trip was my stay at the Hampton Inn. I've never been treated so special before. When I got there, the hotel gave me my very own treat box. Wow, that was fun! When I left, I had my picture taken with the manager and they gave me more treats. They love dogs! http://www.hilton.com/search/hp/us/ar/fort_smith.

At Ft Smith Historic Site
It was very hot so I had to stay at home a lot while Mom and Dad went out to take pictures. But I did get to go to several places.

George
I did visit the Ft. Smith National Historic Site. I know people like all the history but, to tell the truth, I liked all the squirrels the best. I saw one squirrel, George, several times. He just sat around watching me - and all the people.

We walked down to the Arkansas River and there were lots of people there. Half of them were playing some game on their phones - Mom called it Pokemon Go.






We also went to the Park at West End but I didn't ride on the Ferris wheel. I did get to climb on the giraffe. I don't know if I'd like being that tall but they sure have a different view that I do.




2 comments:

  1. Love this story. Can't wait for more stories from Luke.

    Sherri the dog lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Luke loves to travel and we have many adventures together.

      Delete