Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Weekend Adventures

My bed at the Candlewood Suites


I had another fun weekend. Mom went to a conference and I went on some of the adventures with her. We stayed at the dog-friendly Candlewood Suites and the beds were comfy. Oh, and they gave me some treats when we checked in.
Bob and one of his goats


We rode out in the country to the Blue Jay Farm on a hot day. I found lots of green grass and flowers, and spent some time in the shade of a big old tree. I met some goats - I had never seen such a critter before. They climbed all over everything. I guess they were okay but I can't imagine having a goat friend. To tell the truth, they scared me a little. I stayed away from them as much as possible.



Chris and me in Roubidoux Spring

The next day we visited Roubidoux Spring where Chris Hill told us all about diving and exploring the underwater cave. He talked about diving and showed us all kinds of equipment. Then he put on a funny looking suite and took me to the spring. Thank goodness he didn't put me in the water.

Chris is really nice but I think I'll leave the diving to him.

I'm home now and holding down my favorite chair


.

No comments:

Post a Comment