Friday, September 16, 2016

I like hotels that like me


Sena & me at the Baymont Inn
in St. Robert, MO


It's hard to believe that not all hotels want me, but that's the way it is. When we travel, we usually stay at La Quinta Inns & Suites because I am always welcome there.

In the past year we've stayed several times at the Baymont in Pulaski County, MO. Sena, who works there, gives me more treats than I've ever received from anyone else. As you can guess, she's one of my favorite people in the whole wide world! Everyone else is friendly but she's exceptional.
My bed at the Hampton Inn
in Fort Smith, AR



This summer I stayed at two new hotels - at least new to me. In Fort Smith, AR, we stayed at the Hampton Inn. They really know how to treat dogs. They even gave me my own box of goodies. When I left, I had my picture taken with the manager and she invited me back anytime. I hope we go back soon.

Last week, we stayed at the Candlewood Suites in St. Robert, MO. They are dog-friendly and gave me a bag of treats when we arrived. I didn't spend time with any of the staff but they must be nice because I saw lots of smiles.

My bed at the Candlewood Suites
in St. Robert, MO

All of them have comfy beds. My idea of a comfy bed is good covers and a good mattress. The best part is settling in next to Mom and Dad.

I wonder why some hotels don't want me as a guest. I'm very, very good when we travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment