Saturday, May 28, 2016

The Battlefield B&B at Gettysburg loves dogs!

Dad & I are learning about the Underground
Railroad near Gettysburg

I just spent four days in Gettysburg, PA. My mom went for something she called a "writers' retreat." It was like most human things - a bunch of people sitting around talking. Mostly they ignored me but that was okay.

The great thing - we stayed at the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast. They love dogs and I got to go everywhere. I didn't even have to leave when Mom & Dad ate breakfast. I know when to be quiet and if I'm extra good, I can count on Mom to slip me a treat or two.

There was lots of yard for me to check out. I loved it except I'm nervous around cats - and there were plenty of them around the yard. I know I have a cat phobia because of Newton, the meanest cat in the world. He lives in Kansas City and every time we go to his house, he hisses and carries on. I bark at him but he doesn't listen. I don't think these cats were that mean but I can never be sure.



Battlefield B & B

Anyway, I loved Gettysburg. I met bunches of friendly people during our trip. Dad and I are back home now and I like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment