Saturday, June 14, 2014

Great big cats

I love the jeep!
As usual, Mom and Dad have all the fun. We went to Cedar Cove Feline Conservatory today where people rescue big cats (tigers and lions). I had to spend most of the time in the car because dogs aren't allowed inside. Do you suppose those big cats are afraid of me?

I hope they're nicer than Newton, a devil cat that hisses at me every time I visit him. You think he'd know I only want to play.

Anyway, Mom and Dad loved the cats. At least I got to play-drive the safari jeep.

Oh, did I tell you? Mom bought some animal crackers and I got to eat a tiger! Yummy!

To my people friends, it's a great place to visit in the Kansas City area. To my dog friends, hang out in the jeep. It's fun! Ask for animal cookies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment